Home | Route & Sites | Download Tour | Themes | Riding Tips | Links | About 



Previous | Next


Built in 1821, this is the oldest residence in central Parramatta. It was owned by doctors from 1851 to 1949, mostly by Dr Walter Brown and his descendants. In 1949 it transferred to Parramatta Hospital and is now a medical and nursing museum with memorabilia dating back to the 1880s.

Area: CBD South